Saturday, February 09, 2008

heading back to l'abri


one more week until my 'mid-winter recess' and i cannot wait! i have planned my bus trip up to southborough, massachusetts and look forward to being in a quiet place, removed from the normal daily routines. i'm going to bring a couple books i've been meaning to read on my own since my last trip to l'abri and look forward to listening to lectures when i arrive there. i hope i meet some cool people to befriend like the last times i've been. i'm looking forward to being there for many reasons...and hopefully i'll have a minute to blog about it when i'm back. i know i should be heading south to some place warm and tropical, but north i go!


3 comments:

Goes On Runs said...

see you tomorrow night.... then have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ande Truman said...

We! Want! Postings! We! Want! Postings! :) Kidding, sort of. How are you?