Wednesday, April 25, 2007

why do i do the things i do

it's 11:04 p.m. i fly out at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning for seattle, which means i should leave by around 5:30 to get on the train to the airport where i will get on a plane for a 6 hour flight. i am still awake, though i am already exhausted. i am wasting time blogging and 'cleaning out my inbox' when i should be packed and sleeping.

but my middle-sized suitcase broke the last time i used it and i only remembered tonight. all i have are two little bags. so, packing will require much forethought. and i will have to remember to check the bag carrying my toiletries because of the stupid flight regulations on liquids.

so, with all of that looming over me, i am making a choice each minute as i sit on my rear end and decide not to pack but to play on the internet and listen to my classic rock radio station.

i am sleepy. i am going to turn up the radio and get my packing groove on...

1 comment:

Goes On Runs said...

you only need one pair of pants for four days.... come on!