Friday, June 08, 2007

Stranger than Fiction


I watched this movie last night, instead of going to grad school. I feel I made the right decision.

I can't describe why but I really enjoyed this movie. It was a cleverly unique plot and ridiculously funny at parts. I think this is my favorite of Will Ferrell's movies, but that's not saying much since I don't really like any others.

The movie has a very talented cast and I personally enjoy Maggie Gylenhall's performance. My favorite part is when Will's characters brings Maggie's character a box of flours (instead of flowers), since she's a baker. It was really cute.

2 comments:

marebear said...

i just moved it up on my netflix queue because of your review!

Goes On Runs said...

i wish i had down what marebear had done. i'd watch it this week... i think i may try and finish my book(s) instead.