Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Welcome to Seattle!

I really love this city. If I didn't already live in the #1 coolest place to live, I might live here (#2 probably) but I'd probably miss the sunshine too much. We made it last night, with time to grab dinner at a local cafe and get settled into Jackie's new place. Being that we were so excited to be in Seattle and ready to conquer the world, we went to bed early by 10:30 p.m.

Today, however, we have enjoyed sleeping in, eating breakfast at some pancake house, visiting a friend's cafe which was really cool and walking the scenic-but-over-an-hour-long route from Jackie's house to her new school near the water. It is a beautiful city. I love the water, the hills, the color of the clouds and the excitement of the sun shining for some short period of time!

1 comment:

Goes On Runs said...

i just caught up!!!
try the sit & spin....laundry & a beer. can you beat that!?