Thursday, March 18, 2010

finally!

For those of you who have hounded me to get this blog going again, here's a little something for you...
Two weeks post knee-revision surgery! This is me at home, using the machine that bends my leg for me. I'm working up to 90 degrees of rotation; so far I've reached 73. My leg's pretty stiff at that point, but I just have to try and work through it. I have to use the machine for 6-8 hours per day, so my bed and I are becoming very close friends. Still praying for healing in the leg, for no infection and that my bone 'accepts' the new knee component. On March 30, I'll have the 48 staples removed from the incision.

Do you want to see a picture of the incision on here? Not sure if it would be appropriate...or if you would stomach it. But you can let me know!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yes I want to see!