Friday, July 27, 2007

a new do

I went for my first haircut in NYC this week. A friend recommended a guy in the neighborhood who I am now heartily recommending at Vespa Salon on 7th Avenue (for any Brooklyn peeps). His name is Schlome and as my friend says, "he's worth the price of admission." (I hope he doesn't read this...) He was a riot. I felt like I got a haircut and a show at the same time! This picture doesn't reveal it very well, but Schlome gave me quite the layered-do. In the front, he went shorter because (in a heavy accent that I couldn't pick out) "it is sexy and mysterious and what is most important, is to be sexy."
p.s. sorry but I didn't have time to rotate the picture before uploading it. plus, your neck could probably use the stretch from sitting at the computer.

No comments: